четверг, 9 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD THE GAZETTE IBITSU FULL PV

Follow Blog via Email Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Okay this is not the first post I write for this song. Uruha was gorgeous and Aoi was stunning with his blond hair. Follow visual ioner on WordPress. You are commenting using your Twitter account. My goal is to make information easy to access and to support artists and movements that I admire. the gazette ibitsu full pv

Uploader: Gosar
Date Added: 11 February 2015
File Size: 31.36 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 97714
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Many mistakes there that made the translation automatically went wrong.

the gazette ibitsu full pv

Why it was a fail? Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: It is okay though. And actually, it was not just U-Kiss. Not to mention English is just not my main language. Overall, I can't wait to hear the other songs! Especially smaller bands that need an extra push in the djungle of major bands.

And I love to understand his thought even just a bit. Click an type to find Click an type to find Select Category 1.

The GazettE Ibitsu FULL PV - The Gazette video - Fanpop

I wonder why they the romaji maker and the translator didn't put enough effort to make the beautiful song's lyric and translation. I love the promotion video too. You are commenting using your Google account. So here the lyric: The music is cool!!

the gazette ibitsu full pv

I think I write too much about my impression of them in the video that I forget this is about the song itself. This is my space where I ventilate thoughts and values and shares happenings within the scene.

MV Video the GazettE - Ibitsu (歪) with LYRICS | JpopAsia

And it was the Europe version, which turned out having English translation and the romaji lyric for all of the songs. Here I posted lyric from Thhe.

BUT, I deleted it because it was simply a a fail.

Which means, my struggle is vain. I know this is a very old song but still beautiful.

Ibitsu with the GazettE (Full PV)

Vain because it is a fail. Untitled by the GazettE. Email required Address never made public. To whoever translated the lyrics for their song officially, whether it was Ruki himself which I am doubt at but, who knows? I actually happy because the lyric was so much easier to understand than Ruki's again I love agzette others too in this video.

And English is not my native so I am almost perfectly doomed This untitled rull is the one I fell in love at the first heard from its preview. So i'd like to share it. You are commenting using your Twitter account.

I just had listened to this song and i admitted that i underestimated the song quite badly. Most of the translators are perfectionist that's why I love them XD. Okay this is not the first post I write for this song. I didn't understand gazette they make lyric and translation that was completely different from the real one.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий